View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12155ny View Post
I bought the base model since I was going to replace the wheels anyway so I wasn't going to pay the extra $$ for the sport package.
You realize though the cost of aftermarket wheels to match the size and weight of the forged rays is like $2000 don't you? Then you have to spend another $1000 plus for 19" tires. The invoice on the sport package is only $2600 and now you don't have a chin spoiler, LSD, euro shocks, synco rev match, rear spoiler, huge upgraded 4 piston front, 2 piston rear brakes that will cost you over $2000 to match and I think that's it. For $2600 sport is a no brainer since all that stuff will easily run over $5000 part by part.

Invoice sport is $33,600 with $1000 rebate here in NE ohio.

Last edited by synolimit; 06-23-2013 at 05:09 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote