View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 03:34 AM   #38 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizmo370 View Post
^ Essentially i want a 400whp that can be daily driven in the summer and stored in winter. I can always TT the Z with the GTM kit but that would mean keeping the Z for a while .

Another thing is that 400 whp can be achieved with the evo for probably about 5 grande give or take. With the Z i believe you would have to boost it to get those numbers which usually costed about 8-10 grande ffrom what ive been reading.

Leaning towards the Z alot more right now. The evo x is a mean looking beast but its no sports car.
it costs 6k for a turn key supercharger kit from both stillen and GTM(stage 1) and both of those kits will give you more than 400whp on 91
if you are looking for 400whp on a evo with the stock turbo, you will most likely have to tune for E85(i am not too sure about the evo x but the evo9 needed to be retuned for E85 to break 400whp on the stock turbo reliably, keyword being reliably)

get the 370z though

even stock, the 370z can hold its own against a bunch of cars that outclass it on the track, and boosting it will just make it better
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote