View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

After first drive...pretty shocked. Vids of any CBE suck, i don't care what camera you have or what sound equipment you got. They all blow. Hearing this in person I'm pretty blown away so far. It's extremely deep, no rasp, no drone in the 2-3k range (still stock cats which is probably why), and driving in 6th up to 2k its dead quite. Like stock quite! But o lord when you punch it, its loud and sounds amazing! When you start the car cold however when the motor is revving to 2k, its loud. Loud enough to wake the neighbors. But after a minute and you hit idle its quite again. The tips sit out about a 1.5" which im ok with becuase you either get a black bumper with flush tips, or no black bumper with extended tips. im ok with extended leaving my bumper alone. Overall on a 0-10 scale I give this a 9-10 for me because I like loud and deep and didn't mind the work. Again you can drive around quite if you want to! I think others will give it a negative since I don't think even a perfect one with a Y pipe will fit as well as I was able too therefore people are going to give it negative feedback because of the fitting issues.

As far as normal fitment...it doesn't scrape the ground, the pipes are high up and don't even come down below the level of the under car. The back muffle flanges to me even sit higher than the stock flanges and they still don't hit the rear cross brace bars. I'm pretty happy. Best $425 I've spent on a part while others are getting $&#%*^ at $1000 plus.

Slip joint I made. Didn't have my tig welder or SS wire so I just used exhaust paint.