View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 11:14 PM   #571 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kones View Post
So, since I'm starting to do these shops, I figured I should set up some sort of process so that I can set expectations, and have some sort of order.

* I'll keep a tally of who has requested what, and list it so you can see where I'm at.
* I'll do max 2 per request, I won't do 5 or 6 different wheelsets in a row. I'm doing this for fun, and that isn't fun.
* The more you can help me with source photos, the more likely I'll be able to do the shop, a simple google search will often help out a lot
* I may choose to go out of order if I see something really fun to work on
* Since I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart (I know, I'm a saint) you can repay me with rep on the bottom left of the posts
* I'm not perfect and can't turn your Z into a unicorn . . . as much as I'd like to

Current To do's for:

* kdo2milger - done
* 370ZBLACK09 - done
* 280z/300zx - done
* Endgame - done

Oh, and if anyone else wants to do any of the shops, I'll just remove them from my list, I'm not trying to hog the fun

-Kones
O.K.

I just want to let everyone know how much Kones photochopping skills have helped me...

I am the kinda of person that needs to visualize in a picture to connect that picture to my brain to get the visual affect that tells me whether or not I like the way something looks...

Well Kones has been that visual connection for me, by photochopping my z with the rims that I think I would like to own...

His skills have made it much easier for me to make a solid decision based on the pictures hes done for me...

Long story short...if Kones has helped you or you would like to ask Kones to help you, do him a favor in return and Rep him for his efforts...

To rep him, just left click the white justice symbol in the middle of the icons at the bottom of his avatar to the left of the screen...

Thanks for reading my rant

Last edited by kdo2milger; 10-14-2009 at 11:18 PM.
kdo2milger is offline   Reply With Quote