View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2013 OEM Nismo wheels for sale (gunmetal finish)

If anyone if looking for a set of the new style OEM Nismo wheels with the gunmetal/gray finish, the set off my new '13 Nismo are for sale at Deland Nissan dealership in FL.

I swapped my volks on to the new car the day we did the trade/deal so these wheels have only the 25 miles on them that the car had when we bought it. Like new condition.

They are asking $2,000 or best offer. Currently they are sitting snugly in the Volk boxes from my old wheels at the dealership. If interested, contact Rigo at Deland Nissan Contact DeLand Nissan | DeLand Nissan provides New Nissan, Used Nissan, Cars, Trucks, SUVs and Nissan Service in DeLand, Orange City, Lake Helen and Deltona, phone #: 1-800-805-4674.

No pics of the wheels, but Rigo can send you some if interested, I'm not selling these myself, just getting the word out there in case anyone here is interested.

EDIT: fyi, no tires or tpms included, just the wheels, center caps, and lug nuts.

Last edited by FL 4Motion; 06-21-2013 at 10:25 PM.