View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 07:28 PM   #4943 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGideon View Post
Left it at home in the garage and took my little girl to the mountains in the Altima to hang with my parents for the weekend. Got a text from the wife a bit ago that she was heading out to dinner with a girlfriend and taking the Z.
Always take the Z unless your little one is too little to be in the front seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadezz View Post
Well...picked up the Metra Dash kit & Ant Extender last night for my Z, guess that confirms that today I will be purchasing a New Kenwood DDX370!! Off to the store again!!

Caught this picture when I was at the local CarToys last night getting my Ant extender and Dash kit...1967 they say it was...

Very cool fastback. The wheels are too tiny though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonZwanson View Post
Washed it! Lots of driving coming up this weekend, gotta look right! Also, plastidip drives me nuts because it CLINGS to dirt like a needy girlfriend. Argh. Makes my glossified wheels look dirty and lame.
Not a fan of dipped wheels. Time to paint it. Not a fan of powder coating either. Not as smooth as paint allowing dust and grime build up.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete