Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #328 (permalink)
Infamous
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370z mt
Infamous is a jewel in the roughInfamous is a jewel in the roughInfamous is a jewel in the rough

Snail motorsports is so full of fail. Suddenly my wheels are really hard to do and will cost more to do. Because the polisher I took them to, the one snail uses and sent them to, didn't fully polish them like instructed to by snail. Somehow its my fault according to the receptionist. She says I chose the polisher and they have nothing to do with him. Why couldn't they tell me from the get go that they couldn't do it? Why did I have to constantly call and beg for an update? I just picked my wheels up which have been there with no work done for the past month, since polishing. Their communication sucks. They had nothing but excuses for everything I asked. I'm beyond pissed right now. According to the receptionist Juan was the one taking care of them. I called yesterday for an update and had to beg for one, which I did not get. Juan was not in as usual and she was supposed to get back to me by the end of the day. Didn't get called and had to call today at 1430. Juan picked up after about 9 rings and said to hold on. The bastard had the receptionist pick up the phone to answer my questions when he had all the answers. What great customer service. Man up instead of hiding behind your receptionist. Waste of time and money. Don't go to snail! This is going up in any Vegas car forum I can get in. All I got was blamed and did not get an apology. I didn't even get to speak to Juan about any of this.

Last edited by Infamous; 06-21-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Infamous is offline   Reply With Quote