View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr750 View Post
When you buy products today buyers really need to be savvy to problems and scams with a product.

AS SEEN ON TV = you won't buy it if you had it in your hands, prior to laying out the cash.

"Only $9.99 if you buy it right now" = $29.95 in shipping and $5.00 handling fee

" May Have Rare Side Effects In A Small Percentage Of People Taking the Drug" = Take this crap and you will have a 99% chance of dying or screwing up your body for life.

"Excellent Reviews" = Only believe the Bad Ones
What does any of this have to even do with Radar Detectors??

1. I've never seen one advertised on TV.

2. If you're buying a radar detector for $9.99, or even $29.99, then you should expect to get what you pay for...

3. Drugs... really??

4. You can't weed out the "excellent" reviews because they don't agree with you. That's why you have to read ALL of them objectively and decide for yourself. That is the exact same process you do for anything else, buying a house, buying a car, or a TV, or a computer.

Now you're not even arguing about Radar Detectors at all, you're simply going after stupid buyers.

Scrolling down, you say you're getting a 9500ix for a road test, I hope it changes some of your disbelief's and that you will give it a fair and objective review yourself. Be safe out there.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote