View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 04:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
Anything to do? Try sleeping somewhere.

People to see? The people working whatever motel you decide to crash at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
If you're trying to drive from LA to Houston in 24 hours you don't have time for anything. But if you want to stop by Austin, I'd be happy to buy/serve you a beer or install a mod for you

I've got the Nissan Driving Academy tomorrow, but I can't imagine you would make it to Austin before it will be over.
I don't mean 24 hours, more like I want to do it without spending the night anywhere.
My insomnia is pretty bad, so it shouldn't be TOO much of a stretch to make it in one go

(And please don't tell me it's dangerous) if I get tired, I WILL sleep, I'm not doing this to show off manliness or anything, lol