View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinN View Post
Yeah I saw you ran into that problem in your thread. Did you also remove the black EVAP box?

I was also worried about the EVAP box before I received the exhaust... I asked Mark if I would have to remove the EVAP and he said no...

Yeah it was after the refund for the delay. What a frustrating experience
I didnt remove it yet because of conflicting information. Ryan (98intrigue) said he had to remove it for his HKS install and no issues. The DIY I found said it would throw CEL or SEL lights. One other person said they used UpRev to disable the codes. Im not sure what I want to do yet. I think im going to see if I can trim the box some to make it fit. My hope was that it would melt the box to the perfect spot. Doesnt look like that is going to happen though.

For the price I just wanted people to know they are not going to touch it for that amount. We had a group buy plus a refund and no shipping cost.