View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

cheap microfibers will swirl your paint... stick with the higher quality ones

I only use the generic (I call them throwaway) towels on interior plastics, fender linings, exhaust tips and underbody.

For a quality wax that you can get almost anywhere and isn't too expensive, it's hard to beat Meguiar's Ultimate. They have both paste and liquid versions.

I don't have a clear bra, and I'm paying for it. Tiny chips all over, but only a couple of larger ones. I rarely bother to clay or wax my front bumper any more. I think it just depends on your expectations. It's my DD, so chips are gonna happen. When they start to bother me too much, I'll look at getting them professional fixed. The first major chip I got was a rock to the face of one of my sport rims - no clear bra is preventing that.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 06-21-2013 at 03:18 PM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote