View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

I visited the websites for the three wineries mentioned to get an idea of what they are like, and found that all had special requirements for group tastings:

Hillsborough - Reservations are required for groups of 6 or more people. Groups of 10 or more tasters requires a credit card to hold the reservation. Last group tasting reservation is 3pm on Saturday's.

North Gate - Groups (of 8 to 20 guests) are welcome at North Gate during regular business hours. Reservations are required at least two days in advance by phone or by email to guarantee accommodations.

Sunset Hills - Reservations are required for groups larger than 8. Large group tastings are available Monday-Friday between Noon - 4pm. All groups eight or larger must be scheduled in advance and unfortunately, we can not accommodate group tastings on Saturday and Sunday.

It looks like there will be ten of us (Chris will be coming with me, but I don't think he will be tasting) and we meet the definition of a "large group" for all the facilities. I haven't visited them so I don't know how strict they will be with this policy. What are your thoughts, Randy?
aniceh is offline   Reply With Quote