View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #2537 (permalink)
zilverbullet
Track Member

Drives: a silver bullet
zilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
If you're getting only the exhaust, non-res'd should honestly be fine for most people. I swear to you guys that when you're cruising down the road at 55-60 it's not really any different than stock. Zilver, my camera actually picked up more volume in the video while I was cruising at 60 than my ears did, in person it's not even as noticeable as it is in the video lol. When you step on it though...

Now if you're getting headers... OMG. So loud. I love it, but it's not for everyone. When I start my car in the morning to go to work, the pictures in my neighbors house next door vibrate and rattle against the wall.

I actually have a new video of my exhaust that I took at Zdayz that I have to render... I keep forgetting to do that.
What if I plan on going ART pipes? I'm assuming it shouldn't make it louder than the headers since ART pipes are resonated and give it a deeper sound.