View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 11:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKGST View Post
I am about to get oil cooler for my Z and I see that there are four different kit for Stillen oil cooler kit.
I am thinking to get either performance kit
STILLEN Gold Series Oil Cooler Kit - Performance 400643 | STILLEN

or street kit
STILLEN SETRAB Oil Cooler Kit - Street 400637 | STILLEN

But what is the difference between these it beside size of core?
I see that performance kit comes with bigger core with 25 row than street with 19 row but for some reason, street kit is more expansive.
Both comes with Thermostatic Bypass Plate and I don't see any description of their difference.

If anyone has idea, please let me know~
Thank you in advance.
the street kit is more expensive because it has a Setrab unit included with it where as the performance kit comes with one of stillens own in house designed oil coolers which is why it is cheaper. not really sure of the effectiveness of stillens oil cooler as i don't really know anyone on the boards that owns one, but setrabs oil coolers are among the best on the market which is why they charge a premium on any kit containing one.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote