View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #606 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

I am having a terrible start to the summer, just got the car back last week, had a trans put in...This week I developed the rear axle click like the 350zs had, ok grease the axle splines, easy enough, except when the threads on the end of the axle are messed up and rip the threads right off the axle nut. JHC. Looks like someone at one time hit the end of the axle with a hammer and smashed in the first few threads, which I did not notice until it was too late. Now I am going to miss our local car cruise tomorrow night from Latrobe to the stacks at the waterfront, I am so pissed.