View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 03:21 PM   #784 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
About 2 months ago, I saw a white prototype C7 test driving in Arlington Tx. It drove past me as it came off the highway while i was waiting to make a right at the stop sign. At first I thought it was a C6 with a new body kit till the car rolled past and i saw the side rear window. Then it drove past me.

My impression... I was impressed but not because the C7 looked so great in it's new design. In reality, it looks like a C6 with a bunch of shyt on it. But, it had a look of quality to it. The C6 doesn't really look like a $50k car imho. It looks like a $40k car if you ask me. The paint and wheels just looked leagues better than the current C6... The rear was strange to me. I didn't see it long enough to form an objective opinion. But what i can say is... Immediately, it looked very supercar-ish. But I can't say if it was nice or not.

What i can assertain from my 30 second view of the C7 corvette. First year buyers will go crazy... After that, it will just be a vette in terms of looks. C6 with a bunch of shyt on it isnt ground-breaking. But the overall look in terms of external materials was impressive. With the photographed interior i can see why this car is $53k. But i also see why you may prefer the C6.
I guess i really wanted the car to look like the Vette from the transformers movie like seriouly talk about exotic!! this car looks like a viper. that car looks nothing like the Viper the lines were amazing. I Like the back. it's the front bumper i dont like. they tried to make the front bumber like like a stingray? fail. hope the Z06 is more agressive. just tired of the domestic look. the car looks awkward like it doesnt know what it wants to be... more like a cross dresser. Some of the lines are barrowed from different cars and hell now it has camero tail light's not a innovator. the GTR is like a 6 year old car. some say it's ugly but the car still looks like it came from MARS it's different and has skyline traits