View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 10:48 AM   #172 (permalink)
saber
*chew chew chew*

Drives: WRX
saber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond reputesaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Yep, that was it.
The pre-sale figures from internal reports have been down right horrible. MS had to do something to change this course or else the One would be a bigger flop than Wii U (which is doing horrible currently).

Though I am still not buying either day one, happy with my PS3. Does what I need & when I want.
I still think it was overly premature to react to initial pre-sale figures. They JUST started the pre-sale, what did they expect? The Internet army was hammering away at them for their decision, so the mainstream consumer was exposed to a lot more anti-XBox than any other article regarding the next gen consoles.

I agree Microsoft had to do something, but I think they pulled the plug way too fast. I actually thought the digital sharing service was a brilliant idea, just the understanding wasn't there, and gamers being HIGHLY CONSERVATIVE (seriously, what the **** guys, it's 2013 already get with it), they recoiled at any price hike they see.

Which, again, is hilarious because we aren't batting an eye at the $400 price tag for the PS4.

魂の中にある一条の光を信じて
saber is offline   Reply With Quote