View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #2323 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
Constant based on what variables?

If GT-R's max out their stock injectors, and they're 570cc's at 520-530whp (say 530 x 1.17) that's 620 crank hp, sure it may be over 80% duty cycle, I don't tune so I don't know what we "max" them out at, I doubt we run it to 100%

I just don't get how your formula puts 850cc's at over 80% duty cycle but only at 600 hp?
80% from what I heard is the max limit for safety/longevity and life of the injectors. Why would you want your injectors running fully open like that.

There are a ton of calcs online.
All of them with very similar results.

But no lie...I just looked at the picture. I mistyped :P I hit the "7" instead of the "6" for bsfc haha.

It should be .62. My chart for E85 on his car is correct though. Ill redo the pump gas.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote