View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #2321 (permalink)
Sales@AAMComp
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GT-R
Sales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
Will the cars perform yes. Will they make the power yes. Is it recommended to max your injectors no. That's my stance. He can get away with it the 850s. but he will be going over 80% duty cycle at 600hp which isn't safe and then it turns into him running fuel pressure regulators and stuff. What duty cycle are they running at? And did anyone pick up on what DM said? They are practically the same price. Also GTM confirmed with Mark about a month ago if he wanted E85 or more power he should look at 1000+.
Are my calculations wrong? I thought math formulas were kinda constant
Constant based on what variables?

If GT-R's max out their stock injectors, and they're 570cc's at 520-530whp (say 530 x 1.17) that's 620 crank hp, sure it may be over 80% duty cycle, I don't tune so I don't know what we "max" them out at, I doubt we run it to 100%

I just don't get how your formula puts 850cc's at over 80% duty cycle but only at 600 hp?

Tyler Day, Technical Sales
TylerD@aamcompetition.com
301-497-9214 Direct
AAM Competition | YouTube channel | LIKE us on Facebook!
Sales@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote