View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #159 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post

Im sorry but this entire post sounds arrogant and ignorant. Your a "die hard fan" which basically means good or bad you will stick behind a product.

The Xbox One underpowered? The way the power is used is on a level Sony could only dream of. You need to understand how the Xbox One is going to work before you make blind accusations about it. The PS4 has bigger on paper numbers, big deal. The way the Xbox allocates RAM and Cloud Computing is light years ahead of the extra Speed/Power of the PS4's GPU.
Hmmm, I believe I even complimented Lightroom in that post. Sorry, but most Xbox owners I know are planning on switching, that's just a fact from what Ive experienced. Not to mention what just about ever Xboxer I see posts in comments sections below EVERY article I read. Now that Microsoft realized that the once a day internet connection and no trading of games was a miserable idea they may regain some support. Didn't mean to hurt the Xbox fanboys in here. Its cool, once the systems hit the market we will see what unfolds.