View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #30 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///PureSwank View Post
Trust me, youd be surprised what 30% can do. I would let you drive mine if you lived near me. Acceleration, response, everything is quicker and faster. You don't get that lag response you do with the oem throttle setting. If you think there's no lag, you're in for a hell of a surprise with this on!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
What he said!!

The time I purchased my Sprint Booster, it came with a 30 day money back guarantee. I too was skeptical at first, but I figured I had nothing to lose with the guarantee. Once I installed it, drove it, learned the difference with the two booster settings, I was hooked. There was no way this thing was going back.

Not sure if the 30 day money back guarantee is still valid. If it is, those without FI should give it a try.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what is written. What matters is real world experience. That 30% increase feels more like 300%. Yes, it is that good.