View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #39 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mines 370z View Post
I don't want to switch the maps using my cruise control button...simple, that's my personal preference. That's not the type of product I am looking for. The ECU Tek is running like 1500 plus at the moment and not to many shops know how to tune it. They are a England based company, ok..Mine's has been able to map it without the cruise control map switching. The Mine's VX Rom will work on US 370z's.
Like it was mentioned before you don't lose any functions for the cruise control. It is an option I guess you could say I want a map that is fuel efficient and one for the track. I like the dual mapping as I have one for just n/a and one for when I am running nitrous. It has been so long since I have been home but I am pretty sure you have to hold a button down at the same time with cruise control and you will see 1 flash or 2 flashes that designate which map you are running. So with that said no accidental map switching while driving. Lots of threads on here with actual users on both Uprev and Ecu Tek platforms, I am sure you can find some good information using the search engine.

Too much to list and a baby shot of nitrous....
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote