View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #20 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mines 370z View Post
It's my personal preference, I don't want to do that. Period.
Then don't use it, my car uses Uprev and we never enabled the cruise control option. I have a single tune.
Also, you seem to be stuck on this Mine's is the "best" idea. Which is fair for some cars they work on, but the z34 does not seem to be one. Especially this ECU reflash. It sounds more like a canned tune, adjusting preset options to increase performance.

This will never match the ability of Uprev or ECUtech on a dyno or street. Now if you were in Japan I would say go to TS, Mine's, etc for a tune because they can see your car and tune onsite see different parameters. Or better yet, just fly Smokey over and have him do it: Smoky Nagata of Top Secret Japan brings his tuning talents to Houston!
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote