View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 10:10 AM   #45 (permalink)
Dynotronics1
Base Member

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Dynotronics1 is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the wait, folks. I have been buried with file work this week.

Here are the links. Here is how this works;

If you are in the US, and want to purchase a cable set up, simply click the "BUY" button, and follow along to paypal. Your GB price 750.00 with the free shipping in the US.

If you are outside the US, you can do the exact same thing, except you click the "INTERNATIONAL"(same deal, but you get shipping charges, sorry!). Your GB price 750.00 with the flat rate shipping charge of 63.00

If your in the US and you want to rent/loan, click the "RENT" button. You also will be directed to Paypal to finish.

On the rent cables, you will be required to place a deposit to cover the cost of the cable, and we will email you this form. The first 14 days of the rental are included at no charge, however after that we ding ya 25$ per week against your deposit. I hate to do this, because its a book keeping nightmare, but in the past, we have had folks that kept cables for months at a time. So this seems to be the best solution to keep things moving.

Rent/loan cable pricing is 449.99 plus the 12.95 flat shipping with insurance.

If you are outside the US and need a rental cable, email me, and we will let you know how this works.

Dynotronics1 is offline   Reply With Quote