View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 12:11 AM   #160 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
This thread has made me start getting back into this stuff lol. I think I need to send in my old STI unit to be "brought up to date". When I had my Laser Interceptor's installed on my 350, I remember seeing an LEO in Wisconsin shaking his laser gun...It was so hard not to laugh when I switched it off and passed him and let him seeing I was doing the speed limit.
I was hit so many times traveling from WI to MI. I would always slow down to the limit or 5 over and then switch it off and let em see I was doing the limit +5 lol.
* I never used the system while driving through Illinois where these things are frowned upon and illegal
I have my "Shifters" to perma off for this reason... 1 error, they may shake their head and try again, multiple errors and they know something isn't right, and will pull you over anyways. And I don't feel like keeping a note card in the car with where it is/is not legal to have them. So I just keep them off...

Still know whenever I'm being lased though.

Of course the other down side is the damn false laser detection you sometimes get when the Sun is at just the right inclination and angle to the sensor. Or some headlights nowadays when it's raining will refract just enough light to set them off... So annoying hahaha

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote