View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 11:01 PM   #41 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotronics1 View Post
Looks like there is quite a bit of interest! thanks for all the PMs and emails!

We will have a link up for our group buy shortly. There will be two different versions for you guys;

Calibration and license only, with our rent/loan cable service, for those who have no need to own a cable kit

Calibration, license, and purchase ProEcu cable Kit, for those who like cool gadgets, and want to own the kit.

As of right now, looks like pricing will be;

449.99 for the loaner cable set up

749.99 for the purchase cable set up

In addition, the purchase option gets free shipping.

Bear with me on the link, I will do my best to have it up soon, along with some of the results from our crash test dummies,,,,erh test customers!!

stay tuned!!!
$500 and $200 cheaper than Visconti? Are they high? I have no idea at this point. Two different programs, crazy different prices, why the F can't it just be simple, here you go, done deal?

Promise safe, reliable, smooth post tune and you'll win me over at this point.