View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #28 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Although this is a weekly occurance while driving the Z (from Honda ricers, Mustang GT's, yada, yada, yada) I am at the age where this $hit doesn't get to me any more. HOWEVER, in years past, while driving a 94 Ponitiac Formula Fiebird (don't judge me ) I have let these "yahoos" get the best of me twice. The first time, a yuppie in a Porsche Boxster tried to outrun me while exiting the Ohio Turnpike. When I blew by him at 120, he was so pi$$ed that I thought he was going to explode. I slowed down to the speed limit while he passed me, and all I could do was honk at him .

The second time, I was driving down the local main suburb street with a light every 100 yards or so. The speed limit is 35 and I was just chillin' (Mrs. Mults was in the car) when this youngin' pulled mext to me in his Mustang. At every light, he would floor it and then come to a halt at the next light. He did this about 5 times, and I was getting peeved that he kept at it. Finally, at one of the last lights before my street, I used my drag racing skills to leave him in the dust . When he finally pulled next to me, he didn't even look my way because he just got whooped. When I turned down my street, my wife said, "you just had to; didn't you." I said "yep". That was the last time I did anything so foolish .
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote