View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 01:49 PM   #765 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
I guess im the only person that think's the current C6 looks better? Granted the C7 interior is 10 times better. this look to much like a viper. IDk maybe in person ill like it
About 2 months ago, I saw a white prototype C7 test driving in Arlington Tx. It drove past me as it came off the highway while i was waiting to make a right at the stop sign. At first I thought it was a C6 with a new body kit till the car rolled past and i saw the side rear window. Then it drove past me.

My impression... I was impressed but not because the C7 looked so great in it's new design. In reality, it looks like a C6 with a bunch of shyt on it. But, it had a look of quality to it. The C6 doesn't really look like a $50k car imho. It looks like a $40k car if you ask me. The paint and wheels just looked leagues better than the current C6... The rear was strange to me. I didn't see it long enough to form an objective opinion. But what i can say is... Immediately, it looked very supercar-ish. But I can't say if it was nice or not.

What i can assertain from my 30 second view of the C7 corvette. First year buyers will go crazy... After that, it will just be a vette in terms of looks. C6 with a bunch of shyt on it isnt ground-breaking. But the overall look in terms of external materials was impressive. With the photographed interior i can see why this car is $53k. But i also see why you may prefer the C6.