View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #27 (permalink)
my2004Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' 370Z w/Sport 7AT
my2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond reputemy2004Z has a reputation beyond repute

I grew up in the mean streets of NM and have seen every type of moronic, retard, fantasy-land, Internet hero there is. Two stories:

1) I thought I was alone doing some sporty driving on a secluded country road that eventually led to a stop light in the suburbs of ABQ. I of course am going the speed limit near the burbs and catch a red light that seems to take an eternity to change. After about 2 minutes a black PT Cruiser "Turbo" with flame stickers on the front 1/3 of the car is next to me and the dork inside is honking his horn. I roll down my window and, I kid you not, he says in a shaky voice, "oh yeah, I'll go get my GTO". I smiled and said "yes, you do that while I wait right here." Light turns green and the 7AT does it's thing up to the speed limit of course...

2) I go pick up some lunch at a restaurant called Santa Fe Peppers in ABQ and get a front row parking spot to my delight. I get my food and come outside to find a base model Charger ('05 maybe) parked so close to my drivers side door that I know I couldn't open the door. Sure as $h1t the driver is just getting out so I ask him if he can move over a little so I can get into my car. This 50+ year old busted up old man goes into a rage and is pointing at the painted line that his tire is directly on top of and asking me if I wanted "to go", as in fight. He also said that my Z was a piece of $h1t so dents don't matter. Of course the small crowd that had gathered starting laughing at him. Being the sophisticated testosterone filled young man that I am I decided to call his bluff and ask him if he wants two broken legs and to be left in the desert while I put his car in the river. My tone and body language were calculated enough to make his face turn pale and make him get back in his car and leave. He went screaming out of the parking lot like a crazy person and I found out that someone had already called the police on him. Glad I didn't have to draw down on him.
my2004Z is offline   Reply With Quote