Thread: [For Sale] EVO-R cf mirror covers
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #154 (permalink)
Shotta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z black M6
Shotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
all I can say is W.O.W. for real, no pun intended. Glad to see the forum bond together to fight the scum of the earth and his friends.

I guess daddy didnt hold him tight enough or put things in the wrong place if you know what I mean. I hope his mothers cancer wasnt something he used to get sympathy money from people for.

With this many local and non local people wanting to see you suffer I bet he looks both ways when leaving his house now, if he doesnt it just reaffirms how stupid he is . Every day is a gift and...actually its is except for scum suckers who take paypal gift money and then close the account and run away like a little girl who thinks he can hide under screen names and mommy and daddy. Good luck living in peace because it looks like a large number of people on many forums want to see you personally.

I have no doubt that his moms cancer was made up by him because if you look where he mentions that she has cancer he also makes the point right away of saying she doesnt have medical coverage which I know to be BS since i know what school she works at. (along with lots more info)

People like this most always get whats coming to them, I have a whole range of friends and associates and all of the really, really bad ones get in life threatening altercations on an almost regular basis to the point where I am sometimes in danger just by association.

Jared Bratton is stupid. We can all thank people like him for making Paypal increasingly more expensive to use since htey have to pay out to cover criminal activity then they have to spend money to pursue that criminal activity.

The good thing is Paypal does not know you by some random email address created, its by the name on the account and the bank accounts, credit cards etc that are tied to the account. What everyone needs to understand is that when something like this happens on Paypal then always file an "Unauthorized Transaction" claim and then since its a criminal activity it is investigated much more heaviliy then just an item that didnt show up claim.

I found the bastard Jared because he was the owner of the Paypal account where the proceeds of the crime went so unless he is going to change his birth and surnames, bank accounts etc then he will have a hard time using PayPal again.

You would have to have a credit card or bank account also in a fake name but that is a much more advanced kind of crook then this dumb ***.

Last edited by Shotta; 06-18-2013 at 12:53 PM.