View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 05:39 AM   #2551 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

my titanium bolts came in.... overall im impressed by the burn and how clean they all are... absolutely beautiful.... only 5 days till they arrived i can say hands down this transaction with moddiction was smooth as butter.... no one week to two week wait for a reply like dress up bolts...

also in my journey to find more nicer couplers over my black ones.... preferably the ones with the "hump" like on the samco or also can be seen on the ARC savra intakes i found these couplers when i was snooping around.... tell me what you guys think i think these should pull in nicely with the samco gunmetal hoses and also with the clear top secret hoses that are with the oil catch cans.....

Hump Hose 2 75" ID Silicone w Gray Carbon Fiber Look 5 Ply Coupler | eBay

i think they would look great with my set up.... let me know what you guys think

also ill post pics tomorrow of my bolts installed... i wasnt really wowed after i installed them because i couldnt see their beauty no more thanks to lack of lighting

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 06-18-2013 at 05:44 AM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote