View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
RoshDawg
Track Member

Drives: '13 911 C2S
RoshDawg has a spectacular aura aboutRoshDawg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
All of the games or discs will have a license, once it is used, it can't be used again unless it is DRM free. I doubt very many games will be without DRM of some kind though. You can give away the license up to one time though to a friend or family member. At that point you would no longer be able to play the game. Unless you are in the group of friend's that have access to their cloud. That defeats the purpose of giving away the game anyway because if they are already in that group they can just play it off of your cloud. You cannot play the same game together on different systems though, just like now you would need two discs or two licenses.

People are getting too worried over this DRM nonsense and Kinect spying on you. It's mostly due to bad media, and horrible Microsoft Public Relations. The answers are out there but people are too lazy to find them and just go by what they hear.

I also found out that up to 9 people on one system can have Gold access with just one subscription to Gold. This is great for families with more than one child, they no longer need more than one Gold account unless each kid has their own system.

I got a little long winded on that response I hope I answered your question.
So I can buy a game, I can give my brother my gaming cloud username/password and he can play it too? (Albeit only at different times) Sort of like Steam on the PC? If so, that's pretty neat.