View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #77 (permalink)
nismo09
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nismo
nismo09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RN SHRRK View Post
Are these things done yet?????? Aaagghhhh!!!!!
Alright boys and girls, the proto III’s have been tested and as far as I am concerned they are ready for prime time. They performed even better than expected – maybe waiting for them for 3+ years clouds my judgment – and were wonderful on the track. I got x8 30 minute sessions in this weekend at TWS and actually being able to keep turning into on a corner was a total trip. I definitely had to watch out for the snap-over steer monster - I just was not used to a car being able to turn in fully without using the throttle to rotate the bad boy. It took a couple of sessions to get used to the new setup (and get my head around the new feelings) but once I got the hang of it, the party started – and never stopped. I turned my fastest laps ever. Not too shabby.

I talked to Sean at SPL Parts today and told him they are ready for “Prime Time” in my humble opinion, so anyone who wants a pair needs to contact him. Here is their web link. SPL PRO SUSPENSION | Contact

Do let him know that you heard it from me and he should cut you a break off the retail price. At least I told him too and he said he would.

Thank god this ordeal is over and I get to party with the Nismo on track forever more. Happy days are here again!!!!!
nismo09 is offline   Reply With Quote