View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Christopher
Base Member

Drives: 370z
Christopher is on a distinguished road
Default thinking of buying 370z, then GTM turbo's , but overheat issues,oil issues ??

I'm no stranger when it comes to Z's. I previously had a 2003 350z, and had it ssetup pretty nice. I did not have anything done to the motor because it was a lease. I enjoyed the car alot. I ended up trading the car in to buy my wife a new car. I'm also no stranger to engine building / forced induction. I previously have rebuilt a supra engine,civic engine etc.... I had a supra turbo, old 94 civic supercharged running 12.1 in the quarter etc.... It was fun when i was a little younger, and had more time / energy on my hands to build/ tinker with car stuff etc... But unfortunately, I'm a lil older now (36), and my body cant handle the hours of building / installing/ tuning etc... it takes to get a reliable setup, especially if its on a new car. i dont want to blow the motor/headgasket, etc...

I recently joined the 370z site and its great, and was thinking of getting a 370z and then turbo(ing) it thru GTM.

couple ?'s

Has the oil heat issue been resolved with the 370z ?
and is there/ was there a overheating issue also ?

And lastly, does GTM do good work, and how much would it run to add a TT setup for the 370z ?

thanks guys,

oh btw , heres a shot of my ol 350z, i miss the car, it was pretty nice looking.

Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote