View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 04:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsZ View Post
Going slow or at least going the speed limit can send more of a message than the need to prove who's car is faster. You had nothing to prove, evidently he did. He was pissed because you didn't give in to him trying to bait you to race him. Good for you! I got baited once by some guy in a Mustang GT and that won't ever happen again. ...
Been baited, regretted it.

It's better to enjoy the car and be calm and normal than to do something stupid that removes your ability to ever enjoy the car again. I don't drive my car at the speed limit all the time, but I have no real need to prove anything to anyone anymore.

On another side, I don't know many girls who think reckless revving and racing is a good trait. Most of the time when it looks like they like it, it's because a) it's not their money/car on the line, and b) they'll be happy watching someone, anyone, fail. Just like reality TV/gossip mags. So, think of impressing the chicks with your laid back, pleasing, confident attitude. The Dude abides.
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote