View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #1424 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchinfoon View Post
Can anyone here recommend any professional detailers or paint shops? When I had my Nismo delivered it had some rain drop like spotting in the clearcoat around the back right of the trunk and a little on the wing. It's not very noticeable, but I'd like to see if it can be buffed out or how much it would cost to repair.
Colvin Automotive is pricey, but they'll stand behind their work. As long as you go over your expectations with them before they start the work, they will meet or exceed them. And if for some reason, the work isn't done right the first time, they will make sure it gets fixed because their reputation isn't worth having an unsatisfied customer.

You could probably even ask them for a recommendation if their quote is too high for you. But they're the only shop I can vouch for if you're looking for a hassle-free experience and top quality work.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote