View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #125 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

All of the games or discs will have a license, once it is used, it can't be used again unless it is DRM free. I doubt very many games will be without DRM of some kind though. You can give away the license up to one time though to a friend or family member. At that point you would no longer be able to play the game. Unless you are in the group of friend's that have access to their cloud. That defeats the purpose of giving away the game anyway because if they are already in that group they can just play it off of your cloud. You cannot play the same game together on different systems though, just like now you would need two discs or two licenses.

People are getting too worried over this DRM nonsense and Kinect spying on you. It's mostly due to bad media, and horrible Microsoft Public Relations. The answers are out there but people are too lazy to find them and just go by what they hear.

I also found out that up to 9 people on one system can have Gold access with just one subscription to Gold. This is great for families with more than one child, they no longer need more than one Gold account unless each kid has their own system.

I got a little long winded on that response I hope I answered your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolvans1988 View Post
i saw a video on youtube (that summarizes xbox one).

Pretty much about the game disc being installed into your own xbox one hard drive,
but then the disc no longer has a purpose afterwards. Then they stated "well what if your friends have an xbox one and just use YOUR* disc and install it into their own xbox one hard drive and pay that small fee".

They will lose money like that, wont they?