Thread: More Sidewayz!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #212 (permalink)
VDC_OFF
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z M6
VDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
My daughter is in Disney right now with her high school band, they played in MK night before last I believe. I hope you keep the Z, but I do understand if she must go. Just make sure that this still equals and you'll be good to go.
Really, I went to MK on the 13th and was front row in front of the castle for the parade. Saw a band from Texas perform, thought that was cool.

Got back in on thursday after spending a fun 12hrs at the airport due to delays and a flight cancellation. Made up for it with a free drift event that happened Saturday. Didnt have any spare tires so I just ran the ones I had down to the thread and had to leave after my clutch pedal got stuck on the floor. Sounds like a CSC failure. Had fun and got this wicked shot from one of the photographers at the event

VDC_OFF is offline   Reply With Quote