View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 01:44 PM   #753 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBro16 View Post
I sat in one at Nashville cars and coffee last saturday. If I get off my duff and upload the pics I will post up here.

I am absolutely sick over this car, and I have never felt this way about any domestic vehicle ever. I have always respected the Vette, but this thing has crossed into the exotic territory with its looks for me.

The one I sat in was white with black wheels and red leather interior. Z51 package 3LT. The whole car is just stunning. I was actually almost mad that I had just bought my '13 Z. I will be watching the next couple years very closely to see how they hold up with the new DI setup and overall depreciation and reliability. I would ideally like to pay the Z off and keep it, but I really see this car in my future. And yes, it scrubs out the GT-R completely in my book.
Didn't you say that whoever you talked to up there that brought the C7 said the power was closer to 500hp but GM underrated it to give a break to the customer on insurance? Backwards to what Nissan did to us with the Z overrating its power. I just wonder how much in the know that guy was or if he was just salesman spewing a bunch of crap.