View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 05:01 PM   #42 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technik330 View Post
I guess a little mockery is earned, lol-

I hope you're not eluding to oil being unable to vaporize, ie: burning oil, right?

What problem are you referring to?
LOL...Yeah...

Of course oil can vaporize but not at any temperature you'll ever see on the street! Even pushed, guys are having a hard time seeing 260 degrees. Maybe 280 Plus on the track, which are well below the point oil will "Vaporize"..

On the problem I meant it's not really one...Every now and then someone starts a "Cry wolf" thread be it Oil temps, Oil usage, Engines blowing up, Transmissions grinding yada yada.... There are close to 10,000 Z's out there now in the US. If there was really a problem I think we and Nissan would know about it. I'm convinced my car was built in a different factory as I have none of the (often Whiny) complaints expressed here...

Don't let any of this crap keep you from buying one if you like the car.

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote