View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 08:41 AM   #150 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
No, not yet, anyways. The basic intent of the site is to present club content outside of the forum and provide members with resources like the event calendar, vendor discounts (in the works), etc.

In the future I would like to be able to get people signed up to manage their own "my car" page or something like that, but that is down the road. This is really a work in progress and only just the beginning.

Anyways, I received our cards. They look pretty good so I'm going to start getting them out to you guys this week. I should also be receiving another run of MAZOC decals, so when those are ready I'll let you guys know and send them to whoever still needs them.

The cards look good! I also like the Glock 17 mat that you used as the background for the card!

If you want to save a little postage, you can bring mine to the FFX meet this weekend.

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote