Thread: Weird Question
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 07:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
logenl7
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z 6M
logenl7 has a spectacular aura aboutlogenl7 has a spectacular aura aboutlogenl7 has a spectacular aura about
Default Weird Question

Hey guys..

I know this may be something trivial and it also might be something that no one can help me with. I have a DNX9990HD installed with a JL HD900/5 amp powering some I.D. XS65's and a JL T13W5. I have my 13 band EQ set the same across all sources on the head unit. I also have all the sound processing and time alignment set the same for all sources. But here recently (+/- 2 weeks) I've lost all bass when using bluetooth on my phone. It's very weird and I can't seem to figure out what happened to cause the change. My phone is an iPhone 5 and at the time I was running iOS 6.1.2 and I tried removing my jailbreak and switching to iOS 6.1.4 then recently went to iOS 7.0 with no avail. Is this a common issue? I know the problem has to be isolate to the head unit or the phone. Because my amp / sub work fine with all other sources. If you guys have any ideas or alternate avenues to explore for solutions, please let me know.
logenl7 is offline   Reply With Quote