View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 02:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Welcome to New MAZOC Club section

Hello guys,

I have been watching this small group/club for a little while now. This group has evolved and became a very active group in a short period of time. I don't think I can any longer use the word "small" in from of this group anymore. During my watch, I have noticed that you guys had a lot of threads or activity in our Mid Atlantic Region. Some of the threads were buried in other threads or other threads were getting buried in many MAZOC threads. So I have decided to give you guys a separate subsection . This way, all your conversations, pictures, videos, club meets, club activities can be post in one section and you don't have to look for MAZOC threads lost in other Mid Atlantic Section thread. I hope you guys will like this.

Just some important stuff: Since it's still part of THE370Z, all forum rules DO apply here in this section. So please be respectful to your fellow colleagues and club members. No personal attack or rude replies. Think of it this way, you now have your own section for you club. It's your(every MAZOC members) job to make sure this section is properly maintained. Steve is the Club President of this group. So I will give him some privilege to modify, move, edit, sticky etc for this section.

Thanks and enjoy your new space
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote