View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 10:27 PM   #90 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndyKwon View Post
I've given it a thought to try to do the dirty Carma Sutra. Figured it'd be a pretty fun go and I convinced my dear fair lady to experiment whether this is possible or not. So we start off with some light kissing, joking around, fumbling our hands in each others' pants with the awkward center console directly in the middle of us. At this point, my hip is on the center console and it's nearly impossible to get her to stand up so I can get under her.

In my head, I thought this was easier said than done. I was going to sit on the passenger seat with my stick on top gear while she does a reverse cowboy on top of me. I figured the seat is low enough to give her head clearance above her.

She's bending her head sideways and our legs are pretty much trapped inside the passenger side's little space. I pull her pants down and she does the same for me, and we awkwardly fumble about trying to get Tab A into Slot B. I didn't take into account that the seat sort of dips in, so I'm sitting there a little bit bent forward, so my helmeted friend down there has retreated inwards towards my body. It's all downhill from here as the small cabin's air starts smelling of the musky aroma of her fanny. We just had to stop about 5 minutes in, went into her room, and finished the deed.

Unless you're going to have sex with a midget, it's ain't gon' happens.

OMG.. That is one of the most funniest things i have heard on this forum...

I was thinking of this, take your spare tire out and put it on the ground laying in front of the rear fog light. Then close trunk and pick her up on the rear hatch, let her lie on the glass using her back and open legs for the missionary. Step up on the spare and do the nasty.

If by any chance you cannot reach the designated hole remove your rear or front tire depending on the height that u require and instal spare. Do Not Leave it on the jack due to excess rocking it might slip and damage your vehicle, and use the wheel that you took off.

Also theres another position if u wanna do a threesome with the Z you may get off the wheel and get on ur knees use left or right exhaust, shift ur partner slightly in place and muff dive in her pooch, move waist in n out and head up n down might need exercise first, but in the end no one is left out lmao.

Works for me, ohh almost forgot location, location, location.