Thread: [For Sale] EVO-R cf mirror covers
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #82 (permalink)
Shotta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z black M6
Shotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by red2010z View Post
Really tho what can I be done at this point? Hopefully PayPal gives you the money back! I would say send screenshots of this forum post of him saying he screwed you two over but if he closed his paypal account they will not be able to extract the money back.

Lots can be done, its a matter I finding the right balance as to what should be done.

Paypal does not need to extract the money from his account. They will pay me back because of the "unauthorized transaction" that took place. Once it is an "unauthorized transaction" its dealt with differently then just a "not product shipped" or "product not as advertised" type of claim, more in the realm of criminal activity and handled by a different department. Ive been on the phone with Paypal a few times in the last couple of days and they have been very helpful, I just need to wait for the 7 day timer to run out from the day I filed the claim.

Either way, I don't care about the measly $150, its the piss poor attitude of the 2 users who are in fact the same loser, Jared Bratton who took myself and another user flip4life90 for $300 and almost a third user and comes on here and says F you all from his 2 separate user accounts.

Sure he can sign back up with a different user name but he will have the same white 370z, live in the same area and his communication will be similar because its not easy to train yourself to be somebody completely different. It will be easy to pick him out in short order.

Honestly if I spent a few thousand on this seeing it out to the end, no big deal for the dollar amount, its the principle.

Last edited by Shotta; 06-16-2013 at 07:59 PM.