View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
MX52Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z'less por ahora
MX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really nice

I think FL is the same. You have to move over on the highway unless, of course, there's a car in the middle blocking you from doing so. Personally, I have always moved over when I see a cop, trucker or anyone sitting on the side. Every time I see some family car stopped on the shoulder, I think some little kid is going to open thier door and step out in my lane.

I think moving over is common sense and it's a shame they're part of the new revenue laws. When I read "move-over law" I was hoping it was about Nevada cracking down on numbskulls cruising in in the passing lane. Nothing is worse than these idiots camping in the passing lane on cruise control and clueless why there's a whole string of cars behind them flashing their high beams.

Since they obviously didn't read the driver manual or they're genuinely too stupid to be operating a motor vehicle, I'm all in favor of harsher enforcement or impounding their cars. Same for crappy parkers. Jees, I sorta went off on that, sorry. Back to Nevada.
MX52Z is offline   Reply With Quote