Thread: [For Sale] EVO-R cf mirror covers
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 10:31 AM   #72 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrousZ34 View Post
I can associate myself with whoever I want. Who are you to say anything lol. I could probably get everyone's money back, idk what's owed since its not in my bank account, but seeing as everyone is threatening me and saying they are going to come find me or get me back by doing some sort of crime doesn't really make me want to help out. So someone is going to fly out to a house that is abandoned? That doesn't make sense to me. I have actually been shorted out on here once, and it was at the beginning of my stay here. It doesn't mean I'm going to go do something illegal just because I'm mad lmao. If someone wants to waste their time and come out here then that's on you. It's not going to solve anything but whatever. Keep threatening me and whoever lost out on whatever is owed will get ZERO help from me.
Like AK said I can try to help out and give back what is owed but everyone seems like they would rather fight me then get their stuff back. To each their own
WHY use an address of an ABANDONED house...?
Sigh. Thank gawd you are the exception on this forum.