Thread: [For Sale] EVO-R cf mirror covers
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #67 (permalink)
Shotta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z black M6
Shotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to allShotta is a name known to all

Listen NitrousZ34 aka HumbleZ34 aka Jared Bratton,

Your story is just not right, the fact that you tried to make everyone on here look like a fool for thinking its you. Then

you tell us you dont want to rat out your "imaginary" friend but in the same breath you proceed to tell us he was the one

that did it and oh by the way, he's also doing the same thing on a paint ball forum.

The tactic of shifting blame is commonly used by those that are backed into a corner, I see this same pattern quite often in life.

I like to stick to facts and stay out of the he said, she said kind of stuff.

Heres the facts:
A criminal act has taken place.
I along with another member was robbed of $150 each by a fellow the370z member.
The account where my stolen money went is in the name of Jared Bratton of which I have an address and phone number, picture
and everything else I require to reach out and touch.

I filed an "Unauthorized Transaction" claim with Paypal and now Paypal is waiting on the owner of the Paypal account (Jared
Bratton) to respond saying YES it was an unauthorized transaction.

If Jared Bratton does not respond to Paypal saying YES it was an unauthorized transaction then I am prepared to go to
great lengths to teach one Jared Bratton a life lesson even knowing it will cost me many times more then the $150 I lost.

I just want to get past this and move on and enjoy life, Jared Bratton is in control of how this goes.

This is a car forum and I thought we were all brothers here but now I know shady, shifty people lurk amoung us. I love the

valuable information on this forum and am pissed I am forced to junk it up this way. Once we get past this I will just

block your user name(s) as nothing someone of your kind says will be of any value to me on this forum.

Last edited by Shotta; 06-16-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: fixed some typos