View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 04:03 AM   #89 (permalink)
EndyKwon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '11 BSilver Base 7AT
EndyKwon is on a distinguished road

I've given it a thought to try to do the dirty Carma Sutra. Figured it'd be a pretty fun go and I convinced my dear fair lady to experiment whether this is possible or not. So we start off with some light kissing, joking around, fumbling our hands in each others' pants with the awkward center console directly in the middle of us. At this point, my hip is on the center console and it's nearly impossible to get her to stand up so I can get under her.

In my head, I thought this was easier said than done. I was going to sit on the passenger seat with my stick on top gear while she does a reverse cowboy on top of me. I figured the seat is low enough to give her head clearance above her.

She's bending her head sideways and our legs are pretty much trapped inside the passenger side's little space. I pull her pants down and she does the same for me, and we awkwardly fumble about trying to get Tab A into Slot B. I didn't take into account that the seat sort of dips in, so I'm sitting there a little bit bent forward, so my helmeted friend down there has retreated inwards towards my body. It's all downhill from here as the small cabin's air starts smelling of the musky aroma of her fanny. We just had to stop about 5 minutes in, went into her room, and finished the deed.

Unless you're going to have sex with a midget, it's ain't gon' happens.

Last edited by EndyKwon; 06-16-2013 at 04:05 AM.
EndyKwon is offline   Reply With Quote