Thread: [For Sale] EVO-R cf mirror covers
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 11:39 PM   #62 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

May I just take a moment to bump Classifieds

I suggested an iTrader like format where people are rated to help avoid this. Granted it wont stop it, but at least help.

Hope everything works out and the person responsible for the hardship gets whats legally coming to him. Also hope the other members get their money back. Best of luck guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrousZ34 View Post
I figured no one would believe me. Just like in the message I sent AK, my point proven. I'm fed up because I'm automatically being profiled and I'm getting threats? That would do it for most people. Of course people are going to think its me because of my username or whatever, have you ever stopped to think that someone can't just come over and do it? I'm not the only person that has access to this account. I have more than 2 people that know the password to this account. So before you guys point fingers at me, you might as well post up the account of the actual guy that did it. I never received a dime from anyone. I personally have never missed a shipment of something I have sold, for any reason. Now the person that did this, not so much. The guy that did this just created an account on an airsoft gun website to scam people on guns he has. Do you think I'm going to sign up for a pointless airsoft gun forum when I literally have no interest in what it is? I have great feedback on this forum like i said. I have never had one single problem with any item I have shipped. Like I told AK and Andrew, I'm not going to snitch on my friend no matter what. It's not my thing to do that. Do I agree with what was done? Of course not. But I'm not going to rat him out. I understand why people think it's me, but everyone is jumping to conclusions like always. And enough with the threats. If I'm going to be threatened then why should I even try to reply?
Also, I would snitch the F*** out of a friend that makes a bad name for me and hurts my fellow members. Seriously thats a sh***y friend you have there. And its not your "thing to do that"... but... it is... since its your account and your friend so you need to make it right. Honestly how old are you? Im 25 and I feel Im mature enough to understand when I need to step up and right wrongs. Even if I didn't do them but someone I associate with and have given the tools to do so has done something wrong.

Grow up man. Seriously. Do the right thing, rat out your boy and get these good people their cash. and on a side note, we know it was you lol

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo

Last edited by SgtGoldy; 06-15-2013 at 11:46 PM.